Friday, September 3, 2010

your my runaway

the person i runaway with will be nice, and understanding, but just as dumb as i am, but just as pensive as i am. he'll be into me and i'll wanna jump his bones alot, but we'll hold hands and spit in the faces of people who look at us funny. he'll give me piggy back rides when my feet start to bleed and we'll lay in the grass and look into the night sky. we'll make eachother laugh at other peoples' unaware expense, and his smile will be the silver lining, even if his teeth aren't straight. we won't be perfect, nor perfect for eachother, but we'll know how happy we are by the way we'd look into eachothers eyes, and the way we kiss so casualy. we'll know we'll be okay just as long as we're next to eachother, and when we've had enough of eachother we'll scream and punch, but once i grab his hair to kiss his lips, i know he'll forgive me. we'll eat burgers and share shakes. and once we've felt we've reached our destination, there we'll lay our heads and feel nomore sullen aches in our chests, or have our minds take over the lies we percieved so many times. He'll be my runaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment