Sunday, September 12, 2010

dream with me, dear.


i woke up next to your dreaming body, and it was like something familiar, but new. all in all, your just being there next to me gives my spine chills and you cause my lungs to feel asphyxiation, although it may sound bad, its actually a compliment, dear. i held your arm and you layed closer, my foot met your leg and turned your face to mine, now we lay close, to feel the others breathing pattern, and an occasional opening of my eyes to see your face with the blue glow of 6:00 a.m., only my hand and your arm caressing, this is the feeling i've been searching, but i know this life all too well, you came from my dreams to both love me and cause me true pain, for i cannot have you, dear. see, you are only my dream i was awake, but your body was asleep, also fully aware i was right next to you, wanting my arms around you. and you know as well the slight pain it causes. this love is like no other, it can exist only in dreams, only during sleep, or daydreams through out the day, or sleepless nights when your not there. i cannot say good-bye to you so fast, i cannot let you go so easily, but you and i know that we have dream to keep us close, to keep your rosed wrist wrapped around me, keeping me in your dreams. keeping you in mine. surrendering to this, would be an event so... surreal.


(painting by: esao andrews(he has the best surreal work other than dali, i think.))

No comments:

Post a Comment