Friday, August 27, 2010

Pretty bad

pretty bad, strangers live at my "home", i sleep on a blanket on the rfloor and i cant' seem to find a job or a lover.. but i get a little from my better half of the family(jim, tim, jeremy) oh and cely. its almost like i forget about home when im with them. i cant wait for the day that i just pack my little bit of items and leave. it'd be easy if i had a job, but nothing is easy anymore. not even thinking is easy. think too much for my own good.. i miss my old friends and i miss my old self. the world isnt going to end, it just means the times are'a changin'. song to listen to is daylight by matt&kim. i hate wearing shoes but i like skateboarding everywhere. i walk/board everywhere now, and take the bus, with my people i ike to be around. im also learning how to play guitar! im fuckin stoked for that. i want that queercore band thing to get rolling but seems like im gonna have to do everything on my own. like getting people who know how to play, writing the music, and basically just getting things together. the thing isnt to get "big" its just to say something with meaning, and hopefully people will listen or the next track will scream it to them, hah. life right now feels like its only starting, i feel very youthful, and with lots of good energy dispite all odds. lets see where this thing takes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment