Sunday, August 8, 2010

haven't had a dream in a long time

so i can't sleep. well, when people are"supposed" to. my sleeping pattern is just so off. i don't want it to change, but i want someone to slepp with me when i do. is that too much? OH!!! and me, cely, and chanel are gonna start a queercore band:) pretty much a "punk" band but singing about gay issues, such as, lame closeted guys/girls/trannys, people hating on us cause we know how to be cool and dress nice, and everything we like doing to/with our fellow gender. i don't know whos doing what but it might not be as punk as expected.... we'll see. but i do know, i want it to happen, and i know cely will be with me to do it no matter the cause or effect. i don't wanna make it big, i just feel this is something to be doing right now. and yes, we're krustys. but we didn't even know what that before cely's boyfriend, eddie, who is a punk, told us and explained and stressed that krustys didn't shower or we're actually poor. he also told me that our junior year when we had class, me n eddie, he was calling me a krusty in his head and some of his friends made fun of me and called me krusty, but i know im hated. i don't care. unless your my "friend". but even then its okay. good times for a change.
till next time mon cherie,
-frank





ps- she and him's cover of the smiths- please please please let me get what i want IS SOOO GOOOD. listen.love.dream

No comments:

Post a Comment