Thursday, June 24, 2010

fun?

(cho-licia, hopeee, cely, ben, and i(not in that particular order))
i've never had so much fun in a place that i completly dispise(downtown san antonio)!!!! but yesterday was oooo different and fun. everything fely care free anf nothing was bothering any of us like stupid as in byfriends, stupid boys trying to holla and anyone getting mad for no reason. i think its the people im with or the things they let bother them, which are usually stupid reasons at that. i wish everyone was dependent and didn't let other people make them feel like crap. i know it's more complicated to that, i've been in some bad stuff, but now i can see that not one person can make me feel so down and low that they have satisfaction knowing they make me feel like that. i cant let any one do that to me anymore, i have more respect for myself and my heart. Humans need to realize how beautiful and precious we are, and shouldn't let another make us feel lesser. we're all the same and in my eyes we're all worth more.








No comments:

Post a Comment